Monday, March 2, 2009

Kamryn's Party

The birthday girl in her Hello Kitty shirt and Crown getting ready for her cake

We were finally able to have Kamryn's party. Luckily, it was only a week later. She and her friends seemed to have a good time. They all did a great job! I know some of them were using a ramp and they all were using bumpers, but they did great. The funny thing was our two youngest party guests (by young I mean they are still 3) had the highest scores. i think the kids had just as much fun getting entertained by my father-in-law and brother-in-law as they did bowling. Kamryn still talks about how much fun she had! I want to thank my friend Stacy for taking pictures for me so I could help facilitate the bowling (making sure they knew when their turn was) and keep the kids off the ball return machine. I did end up making another Hello Kitty cake (see previous post for picture) and the everyone seemed to like it. I didn't know two hours could go by so fast. We ended up opening the presents at home and Kamryn loved everything. She is lucky to have such fun friends! We just can't believe she's four!

Kamryn setting up her shot with her friend Bella watching.

Lindsey posing for a quick pic before her turn

Riley trying to bowl the "correct" way...it didn't always turn out too good for her, but she kept trying!
Joe getting ready for his shot

Lash, Tavin and Joe waiting to see their score and figure out who got to go next


Hailey trying out the ramp. She eventually decided to go old school and ditch the ramp

Kamryn and Jake

Kamryn and her favorite person...Uncle Vic

No comments: