Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!
The girls woke up saying that this morning. Well, at least Riley did. It takes Kamryn a few minutes to wake up, but she came around. Yesterday, a friend turned us onto this really cool site that has fun things to do with girls hair. It was really cool and even had suggestions for other sites to look at. Anyway, I wanted to do something fun with their hair for St.Patrick's Day, especially since Kamryn can't wear green to school. So, I tried making four leaf clovers in their hair. I think I got them a little big, but it's still cute. Plus, the girls loved it! Hopefully they'll hold up at school!


Kamryn's hair

Riley's hair

1 comment:

Laurie D. said...

Very cute! I don't know how you have the patience to do this to your girls' hair. I managed to braid Brooke's and put a green ribbon in it, but that's as creative as I got.