Friday, February 13, 2009

Kamryn is 4!!

I can hardly believe she is four already. I still remember coming home from work (and almost getting a ticket) because I felt we needed to go to the hospital. Well, of course, with my luck nothing was happening even though I was having contractions every 2 minutes or so. Instead of sending me home to wait two days for my scheduled section (because it looked like nothing was going to happen) they went ahead and performed it. There she was all cute (after they cleaned her) and cuddly. She is still cuddly and cute but now she has her own opinions and ideas. Now, some of these are influenced by her older sister but some are her own. She has this cute little voice, but will let you know if she doesn't like what you are doing or wants you to do something different.


We went to Disney on her birthday (just her and I) and it was a surprise. I had her get dressed for school and then when we headed out, I just started driving to Disney. She realized I was going the wrong was and then I told her about our day and she got so excited! It isn't often she gets to pick everything we do. We weren't in any big hurry (good thing because it was crowded) and we had lots of fun!

We watched the show in front of the castle even though we have seen it many times before!
Kamryn loves dance. She was able to go to a dance convention with all the other girls and thought she was big stuff since she was dressed like them and her hair was done the same way and everything. She got to take a few classes and then spent the rest of the time dancing up and down the hall. It was so funny! These are just 2 of her favorite people at the studio (and 2 of her favorite babysitters). She loves to watch them dance.
Her party is Saturday morning so I'm sure I'll have more info later. I'll do my best to get the pictures loaded so I can blog and everything.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn! Wow, I really didn't realize she was that old. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!