Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank you gifts

As the school year was winding down, so was dance. We try and give our teachers at the studio an end of year thank you as well. This year, we had more teachers than we've had in the past, so I wanted to do something fun and cool that wouldn't cost me too much money. I also wanted it to mean something. An acquaintance of mine from home (someone my mom goes to church with) had a great idea that she was using for her school teachers. She posted it on her blog with the contact info and everything. After a lot of looking and thinking, I decided to order these for our dance teachers. I decided to use frames and went with the studio colors. Even though these went to dance teachers, the message is the same. I hope (and think) they all enjoyed them.

No comments: