Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Fishies

As I think I mentioned before, Riley and Kamryn were signed up for swim lessons right after school got out. I wanted them done early in the summer so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. They both did great! While they both LOVE to play in the water, they do better for their lessons when they are in deeper water where they cannot touch. As long as that was the case, they were awesome. It didn't take their teachers long to figure that out. We were very proud of how they both did. Since they're only taking the one lesson this summer, it'll be up to Doug and I to keep practicing with them so they continue to improve over the summer.

Riley practicing her kneeling dive

Kamryn floating on her back

Kamryn trying to swim freestyle and breathe to the side (hard for a 4 year old to do)

No comments: