Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summertime

Summer is here. Well, at least it is because school is out. Now we have a few months of trying to figure out what to do with the girls. At least we have a start. Yesterday, Riley went to a pool party thrown by one of her friends' moms. She had a pool and pizza party for everyone in Riley's class, plus friends of her other children. Even though it rained most of the time, all the kids had fun. Too bad I couldn't take Kamryn anywhere due to the rain, but she helped me around the house. Starting tomorrow, they both have swim lessons in the morning (I'll try and get pics this time) for the next two weeks. Then, we have dance almost every day next week as we get ready for recital next weekend. After that, I'll be looking for activities and summer camps for the girls to keep them busy. I'm sure Kamryn will go to camp at her school sometimes and Riley will go to the camp the city of Clermont is running. We also have dance (national competition) and movies to see. Plus, lots of friends to try and see. We also need to make sure we do some reading, keep up with our writing, practice our math, etc. For Kamryn, we can work on writing her letters and her blend sounds as she'll be learning to read next year. I'm sure we'll also have to hit Disney a few times, not to mention the water parks. Plus, Riley wants to play some golf. I guess I already have a good list of things to do with the girls. Let the summer begin!!

No comments: