Saturday, January 10, 2009

Undecorating

OK, I know I'm behind, but I think I finally got all of our Christmas decorations down. It is never fun taking them down. Going up, there is the excitement of the season, the fun with the family, and the help. The decorations always go up faster because there is always help. Coming down is a different story. My kids really want no part of the undecorating, they just keep reminding me that we have our stuff up and others don't. I can't blame Doug because he would help if he were here, but when I usually have time (and feel motivated) to work on undecorating, he is at work. Oh well. At least everything is now in the garage awaiting the return trip to the attic. That, I will have to have Doug help me with because some of our bins are heavy. Plus, this year I thought I was being smart and bought one of those bags to hold our artificial tree (actually big enough to hold both our trees), but it is WAY heavy and I know, even with Doug doing most of the lifting, it will be hard to get in the attic. Now, I just have to figure out what to put on my door. Is it too early for some hearts?

No comments: