Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kamryn Funnies

Kamryn is so funny sometimes. she totally makes me laugh (and cry). The other day as Doug was leaving for work she wouldn't give him any hugs or kisses. She gets in those moods sometimes, mostly because Riley acts that way too. Anyway, the rest of our day goes on like normal - she was playing, Riley came home from school, dinner, etc. so, we say prayers and she goes to bed. Well, I've tucked them both in and said goodnight and I'm in the other room when I hear her crying. I thought it was over something silly (not unusual for a little girl), but I was wrong. She was totally upset that her dad was work at the Animal Kingdom and not at home with us. She ended up crying herself to sleep because Doug was not here. Another day, we were driving to church and she asked where the witch's tower was. I asked her what she said and she repeated her question. Luckily, Riley knew that she meant the Citrus Tower (a big tower that sits on top of a hill here in Clermont). We can usually see the Citrus Tower when we drive just about anywhere in Clermont, but going to church is the opposite direction so you can't see it. It was just so funny how she said it. Kamryn is such a sweet girl and usually full of hugs and kisses. She tries hard to keep up with her sister. I can't wait to see how her personality continues to grow as she does!

No comments: