Sunday, January 4, 2009

Return to Schedules!

I'm sure some people will think I'm crazy, but I can't wait for school to start again tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the holidays and spending time with family, but I'll be glad to get back to our routine. I have a few friends who think we are way to busy, but the girls and I like it that way. They had fun playing with friends, but they were always looking for something to do, Riley especially. She just couldn't sit still and relax. So for that reason, I say yeah for school starting again tomorrow!! Of course that means we all have to be up and ready to go by 8:00am (7:45 if Doug is taking them to school since he likes to be early), but it shouldn't be a problem.

The few days after New Year's were spent playing with friends. I think the girls played with almost all the kids they know in the neighborhood. They only missed 2 I think and they only missed them because the kids were always gone. Saturday started back dance rehearsals for Riley. I also managed to take Riley and Kamryn swimming on Saturday afternoon. They had been bugging me for days, so I finally gave in. We went to our gym which has a nice outdoor pool and even though it was only 75 degrees, we found the water to be really nice. We knew the pool was heated, but the water temp was a warm 83 degrees. Luckily, it wasn't that windy so getting out of the water wasn't as bad as it could have been. At least both girls can say they went swimming over the break.

No comments: