Saturday, October 25, 2008

Virus in the house!

Ok, my house has become the virus zone! First Kamryn had it a week or so ago. Then Doug started and now Riley has it. Riley and Kamryn have/had the same kind - sore throat, fever, sinus stuff. Doug, however, has some sinus/cough thing going on. He got sick around the time Kamryn did, but he still has something. He has seen the doctor a few times and is taking a variety of things, but cannot get rid of a hacking cough. Kind of hard for him to work when he can't go 10 words without having a coughing fit that sounds like he's going to cough up a lung. He hasn't run a fever in days, but cannot shake the cough. Today (Saturday) is the first day he has been at work in a week. He hasn't called or come home yet, so I hope that is a good sign! Now, if I could just somehow get Riley better without catching this thing myself, I'll be doing good.

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Good Luck!! We hope you guys feel better soon!