Saturday, October 25, 2008

Riley and Mom

On Monday, Riley was out of school for the end of the nine weeks. So, we used this day to go and have some fun together at the Magic Kingdom. We took Kamryn to school (one of her hurricane make-up days) and dropped Mimi off at the airport and off we went. She had BIG plans for us, but they quickly had to be adjusted when we got there and saw how busy it was. Two weeks earlier when I had been with Kamryn there was hardly any wait, but today there were 90 minute waits for all of the big and popular rides. If I didn't know it was October, I would have thought it was spring by the crowds in the park. Thank goodness for fast passes! Because it was crowded, we didn't get to do as much as we wanted but we still had fun. When Kamryn and I went, we rode 8 rides in 2 hours, where as Riley and I rode 8 rides (and saw the parade) in 6 hours. Hopefully, the crowds will thin out again. It's a lot more fun when there aren't so many people there. Despite the crowds, we actually saw people we knew which amazed us. I think our next visit will be a family one, but who knows.

No comments: