Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Obsessed with Halloween



Kamryn (and Riley) are obsessed with Halloween. We have had to decorate our house already and they keep insisting we don't have enough decorations. Well, Friday Kamryn was out of school again (some teacher conference for two days) and she wanted to wear a Halloween shirt. She had gotten one from my mom that lights up, but it has long sleeves. She also has a short sleeve one that used to be Riley's. As you can see, she went the long sleeve shirt even though the temp was in the 80's. She LOVED it. She wore her Halloween headband and got comments from everyone wherever we were that day. She would just smile and say 'thank you' or 'I know' to their comments about her looking cute and ready for Halloween. After our errands, I had Kamryn help me put up the rest of our decorations that had just been delivered (I ordered some and my mom sent me one). She had fun helping me figure out where to put them. My kids already have their costumes planned and are anticipating the big event. Luckily, both of them have chosen things that we already own and are easy so I don't have to run around looking for that elusive item.