Monday, December 8, 2008

Help!

Our computer is acting weird. Well, one part is anyway. I have been trying to download some pictures from my camera to the computer but it wasn't working. I figured the card reader for my compact flash card was the problem so we bought a new one at the store. Still, no luck. I guess the problem is with the hardware and my usb ports. I tried to figure it out but every thing I try says everything is working perfect. So, I'll have to call my dad or our computer knowledgeable friend to help me fix it. It wouldn't be so bad except I need the pictures from the card so I can make our Christmas cards. I guess they won't be out early again this year either!

On a good note, however, Kamryn has her Christmas program tonight. We're all excited to see how she does. I don't think she'll be as loud as Riley (you could aways hear her) but I know she knows her stuff. No matter what, she'll be cute!

No comments: