Monday, November 24, 2008

School Parties

Today, both Rile and Kamryn have a Fall/Thanksgiving party at their school. AND they both start at the same time. After much debate (and a little bargaining) Doug will attend Riley's and take the food I prepared and I will attend Kamryn's. We're fortunate that both of us are home during the morning hours so each daughter can have a parent there. I don't know what I would do if I had more kids or a husband who worked a normal job. Both girls are excited for the parties and hopefully all will go well. Usually, the girls and I would be in NC by now, but the schedules for everyone didn't work out so we decided to stay home. As a result, both girls will not miss any school and will be there for the parties. Also, my mom (Mimi) will be coming down and my grandfather will be joining us as well. We look forward to a wonderful time together as a family. Doug has to work (as usual) but at least we'll see him before he heads into work.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Like your festive background! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and we look forward to seeing you next week (hopefully!)