Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The resulting hairstyles

After scrounging around my house to find green ribbon, I got lucky. The girls knew what they wanted to do and these were the resulting hairstyles. They both looked cute, had green in their hair, and could wear these styles to dance. It was great! We didn't' do anything else to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but at least we all had green on that day.


Kamryn wanted her hair braided with this ribbon weave. It looked way cute in her hair and it was super easy!


Riley wanted more of a 'tween' do so we just did a small braid with a green patterned ribbon and then swept it all into a side pony. Again, cute and super easy!
I forgot to include a picture of me, but I even find a simple hairstyle I could do on myself and then attached a small green ribbon at the bottom. Lots of family hair fun!

No comments: