Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy Day

There was a Saturday in October when we were going in so many different directions. Riley had a church activity and three birthday party invites, two of which were the same time as her church activity. She went to the church activity and luckily someone picked her up. That freed me up to go meet some friends from Tampa and take them to EPCOT for the food and wine festival. While I was doing that, Doug took Kamryn to the first of her two birthday parties. I picked her up from that one and took her to the next one. Then, I met Riley and took her to her next party. This would be a sleepover party at a resort at Disney (I was jealous) and I wouldn't see her until the next day. I picked Kamryn up from the second party and then we hung out and watched movies together at home. It was a very busy, but very fun day. I'm just glad we didn't have dance thrown in there too!

No comments: