Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday and Baptism

A family pic - not the best but still marking an important occasion

I can't believe I got a pic of this...usually she acts way too cool for her dad!

As mentioned in a previous post, Riley turned 8 this year. She didn't have a party with friends this year. Just some family time. She also got baptised. We had so many wonderful friends who came out to be a part of her baptism. There were a few who couldn't make it, but I know they were thinking of her anyway. It's still hard to believe she is eight, but I'm very thankful she is in our lives.
Riley and Doug

Riley and Mom

Something weird is happening with the pics I want to post so I won't add any more here. We did have a get together after her baptism at our house. It was fun to hang out with our friends (and my mom) and catch up. The kids had fun playing outside while the adults chatted. Again, we're so thankful for all of our friends (here and elsewhere)!!

No comments: