Thursday, September 4, 2008

Me Time

Today, I had some good ME time. After the kids had left for school, I headed for the gym where I took a class that totally killed me. Then, once I was all clean, I went shopping. I had heard that Coldwater Creek was opening an outlet store here in Orlando. So, I went to check it out. I was able to get in some kid free shopping and found some great deals! The store is HUGE and I can't wait to go back because I didn't get to see everything. It's a good thing Kamryn likes to stay and have lunch at school and then take a nap. That is how I'm afforded this shopping time. I'm also fortunate that my husband indulges and often encourages me to do these types of things every once in awhile - have me time, not always money spending shopping me time! That is the best kind though!

1 comment:

Laurie D. said...

Very nice! I'm glad you got to do something for yourself since you are one busy mama, running all over the place. I don't know how you have so much energy.

I'm glad you found my blog. It's kind of sad that this is the best way for me to stay in touch with my friends.