Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anniversary

Last Sunday, Doug and I celebrated our 12th anniversary!! Since it was Sunday, we didn't do anything crazy. We went to church like normal and then spent the evening with friends (also something we do practically every Sunday anyway). Even though we've been married for 12 years, we dated for four before that so we've know each other for quite awhile. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive and loving husband. He keeps me on track and out of debt, both of which I appreciate. He works hard so that I can stay home with the girls. Now that they are both in school, I am able to help out in the classroom. Plus, Doug and I have almost every morning together. Usually we're at the track or gym working out, but at least we're together. Tuesday, we actually celebrated our anniversary with a session at the Temple and then lunch at one of our favorite restaurants - Seasons 52. It was a wonderful way to celebrate (and was much cheaper since it wasn't a typical anniversary evening). I look forward to many more years together!

No comments: