Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally

Ok, I think I basically figured out how to do this. I'm sure I'll be updating and changing this as I get better. Several of my friends have blogs and it is a fun way to keep up with them and their families. Since we have a lot of family and friends that do not live close, I thought this would be a good way to keep them informed. I cannot promise how often I'll get this updated, but I'll do my best.

Currently, Mimi is on her way down from NC for a visit and we're going to go to Grandpa Richard's condo on Siesta Key for a few days. Also, cheerleading starts Monday for Riley (and also for me since I'm a coach). Last year was fun so we're looking forward to this year as well.

The girls have been busy this summer with camp, swim lessons, and dance. Riley was on a competition team at her dance studio and they went to a National competition this summer. Needless to say, we spent time practicing this summer. All their hard work paid off as all the numbers did very well and the one Riley was in actually won. I don't think she realizes that she is a National Champion!

No comments: