Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cupcakes

Riley had wanted me to make cupcakes that she could take to school for her birthday. Well, she got into trouble at school (talking) right before her birthday so I told her she had to go a whole week with green lights and then I would bring in cupcakes. It took her a month before that happened. She had initially wanted Halloween cupcakes but that holiday had passed. So, I decided to make turkey cupcakes and this is how they turned out. Riley was so excited when she woke up the next day and got to take these to class. From what I hear, the kids and teachers loved them!! Luckily, we were working the Book Fair that day so Doug was able to sneak in and grab one too. Riley gave mine to the principal so I guess I can't complain.

Riley and her cupcakes!!


No comments: